Friday, March 7, 2008


Hello to all;

For those of you who don't know- I went and bought a house in Towner ND. Yes indeed I did it. Finally!!! It will have 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. It does need a lot of work, but I think I'm up for the challenge. And a big challenge it will be.
Cip is doing good. We talk more now via e-mail, when he has time he gets to check his mail. Maybe 1/2 hour on the computer per time. So not much time at all.
I will let you guys know when the house party will be, not for another month 1/2 or so, maybe 2 months. I close on the 24th of this month. Then I can do the remodeling. LLS and KKB hint hint....
Will talk later
Thankx
DAJ

1 comment:

KrisWill&Kids said...

Hey!! KKB is ready dunno about LLS.....but i'm sure she will be available sometime after 2010...by this time my updates may be done :P :P!!! Cant wait and congrats!!