Friday, December 12, 2008

Update


Hello all;

Yes I know it's been since June, time sure does fly right by.

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. So I thought this is one way to do just that.

A quick udate on Cip- He will be home for X-Mas and New Years. He will be in Towner on the night of the 22nd leaving on Jan. 6th.

Anyway, the house thing is coming along..... almost done. Come visit to those people that live out of state, and you know who you are.

The kids are all doing just fine and missing their daddy. Tanner has his first BB game today in Harvey and weather permitting he will also play in Surrey tomorrow. We will be in blizzard conditions tomorrow afternoon. Not going to be very nice. Cold and anywhere from 2 to 6 more inches of snow. yuk. Like we don't have enough snow. This picture was taken in the first part of Nov.
OK enough of that. Happy Holidays to all and try to stay warm. lol....
Miss you all
Dawn

2 comments:

Arlo said...

Hi Cip and Family,

Nice to hear that Cip will be home for the holidays. Looks like an even trade----sand for snow. Many blessing on all of you throu the Christmas and New Year Holidays. Every time I think I do not want to hear one more student yelling and swearing at me...I am thankful that I only have to deflect words..not bullets. Stay warm, stay safe, you remain in my prayers. Arlo

Anonymous said...

Arlo,

Thank you for staying in-touch. Would love to hear more about your current work and how your "call" process went/is going. Yes, I am still in Ramadi and things only get more exciting by the day. Much progress, but lots more to go. But, my work here is almost complete. I should be home by mid-summer (at the latest). I would like to be home (for good) by the end of April when my Synodic candidacy committee meets. I still need final approval from these folks! Any advice/counsel would be very welcome...All the blessings the Law will allow, Cip