Monday, April 21, 2008

AMANDA

For those of you who don't know---Amanda W-- my mailing address is
Dawn Jungberg
PO Box 373
Towner ND 58788

So things are going good. The house is coming along. We are still not in the house. Soon... The kids are ready for school to be out and summer to be here.
Not much else happens in Towner, so nothing new to report.
The report on Cip is that he is safe. Can't wait for him to come home and spend time with the fam. And play some cards.... He is putting in alot of overtime, working very long days, with very little time off.
So I will type more later when I find the time. LOL!!!!!
Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn
Thanks for the address. I hope prom went well for Tanner. I want to see pictures. :) I wonder if this summer we will get to see you all. I know Albert Lea or even further north like the cities. Tell the kids HI and give them big hugs. We miss you here in Dubuque. Patio will be opening soon. You know now is a good time to put in a patio. Cip can come home to the patio.

Take care and keep safe
(Dawn from all the hammering and Cip from everything)

Amanda